I Sit. I Stay. Rates for In-Home Pet Sitting, Dog Walking and Home Sitting
Per 30-minute dog walking OR
Cat feeding which includes litter removal and play.
(6 pm - 6 am or 7 pm - 7 am)
Mid-day puppy feeding/let outs/play time.
This rate applies until your pup is 6 months old.
Additional fee applies to visits that fall on a holiday. When a holiday falls on a Friday or Monday, I consider the whole weekend a holiday.
- My rate is the same for up to two dogs and two cats. It is $5 extra for each additional pet from the same pet owner.
- If you will be bringing someone else's pet into your home for me to care for in addition to your own pet, I will need to meet both pets first to determine their individual's needs and their compatibility with each other before I can quote you a rate.
- I often just charge $85 per night ($5) extra if they don’t belong in the same house.
- Payment for dog walking, house sitting, and pet care services are always submitted when services begin. I accept checks or cash that can be left on the counter. I am also now accepting PayPal.
- Payment of the balance due is to be paid at the first scheduled visit. If you are arranging for daily walks, please leave your payment at the first scheduled visit of each week. Leaving your payment in the pet sitters work area would be greatly appreciated. If you return home early from your vacation, we will credit your account for the remaining balance which you can apply to any pet sitting visits for up to one full year.** If you return home later than scheduled, "I Sit. I Stay." will bill you for the balance due.
Cancellation Policy for Dog Walking
- If you cancel 24 hours before your reservation for daily dog walking I will accept your cancellation. If you cancel less than 24 hours, you will be charged for the visit.
Cancellation Policy for Pet Sitting
- If you booked a vacation sit and come home early, no refunds are given for early returns, as I cannot rebook your services.
- Seven days’ advanced notice if your plans change. If you cancel in less than 7 days, 50% payment is required.
- EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY NEEDS TO BE PREPAID 100% up front for the services. (Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day). NO REFUNDS ON MAJOR HOLIDAYS ONCE BOOKED.
- Please note that scheduling is not automatic. Your dog walking request must be acknowledged and accepted via text. If you don’t get a text confirmation, assume your text has not been received.
- Please plan-ahead for busy holidays times so we don’t disappoint you.
- Please contact me that you have arrived home. If I don’t hear from you, I will continue to come until that contact has been made.
- For pet sitting-less than 7 days cancellation, you will be responsible for 50% of the booking.
- Please note: I reserve the right to turn down sharing pet sitting visits with other people who may have access to your home. If you are looking for me to be a fill-in sitter, I cannot accept your booking due to my insurance liability issues.
Pay with PayPal for In-Home Pet Sitting, Dog Walking and Home Sitting with I Sit. I Stay.